** ANTIGUA EXPEDITION **

KA2AEV at aol.com KA2AEV at aol.com
Sat Oct 21 10:38:55 EDT 1995

The Frankford Radio Club members of Team Antigua are once
again pleased to announce that they will activate The Island
of Antigua <NA-100> as V26B in 1995.  Our primary goal is to
be active during the CQWW International SSB Contest on October
28th & 29th, 1995.  We will be entering the Multi-operator,
Multi-transmitter catagory as V26B, with operation on all
bands during the contest period.

"Team" members will be active on various bands and modes both
before and after the competition period as time permits. We
will be making special efforts to be active on the WARC Bands,
160 meters as well as some satellite operations.  KF3P and WT3Q
will be making special efforts to be as active on RTTY as time
permits.

Team Antigua would especially like to thank V21AN, V21AR, V21BF,
and V21C for all of their assistance and for showing us the true
meaning of Antigian Hospitality.

The Members of Team Antigua are:
V26A     Dale Long           N3BNA      QSL VIA WB3DNA
V26B     Sam Harner        WT3Q        QSL VIA WT3Q
V26DX    Doug Priest       N3ADL       QSL VIA N3ADL
V26E     Darrell Neron     AB2E         QSL VIA AB2E
V26R     Mike Samanka    KA2AEV     QSL VIA KA2AEV
V26T     Dick Ballou        K3MQH       QSL VIA K3MQH
V26U     Bill Hudzik         WA2UDT    QSL VIA WA2UDT
         Tyler Stewart        KF3P       V2 Call unknown at this time
         Tony Kazmakites    WB2P      V2 Call unknown at this time
         Bob Naumann          KR2J       V2 Call unknown at this time

These are the only operators I can confirm at this point. There
possibly will be some additions made.

In addition,  Team Antigua is offering two oportunities to earn an
award. During the CQWW Contest period.  If you work V26B on 10
meters thru 75 meters. You will automatically qualify for a
certificate of appreciation.  But if you work V26B on all of the
competiton bands, 10 meters thru 160 meters, you will automatically qualify
for an extra special certificate of appreciation from Team Antigua.  To
receive these awards, just submit your QSL requests for V26B to WT3Q for
processing!

The members of Team Antigua look forward to working everyone
possible. Please remember to Spot us on your local Dx Cluster
during the contest period. So everyone who would want to try
for our certificates will be able to!

If you need any additional information. Please feel free to
contact myself at:

Packet:   KA2AEV @ NY2S.#NLI.NY.USA.NA

E-MAIL:   KA2AEV @ AOL.COM