K5GA to Shave His Head!!!

KB5YVT at aol.com KB5YVT at aol.com
Tue Oct 24 15:24:45 EDT 1995

Yes its confirmed.....

If Billy wins CW SS he will have his head shaved at the W5 Bash next year
before CW SS 96' !! (If he still has any hair!)  I also hope to get the
station owner, N5RZ, to agree to shave his!  In the event he wins, the second
place finisher will be the shaver!!  So who sez you don't get anything for
second place!!!

To talk him into this deal I had to agree to have mine shaved in the event I
won LP,  Fat Chance!!!!

So Big Guns,  Mr. Bill is going to be tough to beat this year but... maybe
you can be the one that skins his dome!!!

73 es Good Luck!

Mike KB5YVT (W5NN)