Reports on FT1000mp and IC-775dsp??

ki3v at connectus.com ki3v at connectus.com
Mon Oct 30 07:24:57 EST 1995

  Wonder how the new FT-1000mp and the IC-775dsp rigs worked this
weekend???   Problems....Comments...??

 Thanks !    Rich KI3V/7   Nevada

   CU in SS!!

Richard Hallman               ki3v at connectus.com
11870 Heartpine St
Reno Nv  89506               ki3v at w7ta.#nonev.nv

From: Steven Affens <k3sa at access.digex.net> (Steven Affens)
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 1995 21:15:55 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Contest packet spots

Don't the map elements slowly die anyway... in about an hour's time?  I'm
for refreshing even PJ9B's run freqs... anything goes ... especially
during a sun spot min.

73 Steve K3SA

Steven C. Affens
K3SA at ACCESS.DIGEX.NET