WZ1V raw score Sept. VHF contest

klimas at uhavax.hartford.edu klimas at uhavax.hartford.edu
Mon Sep 11 09:37:10 EDT 1995

      ARRL VHF QSO PARTY SEPT. 1995
      Call: WZ1V                     Section: CT   Grid: FN31
      Mode: SSB                      Category: Single Operator

      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS      GRIDS
       50      105      105          30
      144      238      238          34
      222       60      120          21
      432       94      188          27
      903       20       60          11
      1.2       35      105          15
     -----------------------------------
     Totals    552      816         138  =   112,608

Condx here were blaagh!  I was QRT most of the day Sunday, but don't
think I missed much.  OK gang, Send me your scores & breakdowns and I
will once again attempt to create a one page 'rumoured' summary
of top ten scores in each class.  I have a dozen or so already.
                  _\\///_
   secretary:    (' O O ')    North East Weak Signal group, ARRL affil.
|  73 de Ron WZ1V,     email: klimas at uhavax.hartford.edu               |
|  Grid FN31mp 6-1296  BBS:   203-768-4758 (weeknights/weekends only)  |
|  N.E.W.S. group Web Page:   http://uhavax.hartford.edu/newsvhf       |