Force 12 EF-420 (4 El 20 Mtr Monobander)

KWIDELITZ at delphi.com KWIDELITZ at delphi.com
Fri Sep 15 20:44:38 EDT 1995

I just put up the Force 12 EF-420 (4 element 20 meter monobander on a 30'
boom) at 46' and first reports are 4 S unit improvement over the PRO-96 at
76'. HOT DAMN!!!

I took down a TA-33 that I was using with the second radio. So now I can't
be on 10 & 15 at the same time, but for the next couple of years, who cares.

I'll get some more comparisons in the Sprint tomorrow.

73. Ken, AB6FO, KWIDELITZ at DELPHI.COM