80 meter 4 sq

NF8R at delphi.com NF8R at delphi.com
Thu Sep 28 13:51:01 EDT 1995

To N3RS from NO8D

From: Paul D. Sergi

Dear Sig,

Erect one antenna, make the swr good and erect 3 more identical ones. At the
 end, check the amount of power dumped into the dummy load at each frequency
 that you want to operate. The amount should be about 5% at the lowest point.
 If this point is not where you want it, trim all antennas equally to
accomplish the movement of the nadir up or down the band.

The RG59 may not stand the power of a contest station.

Good Luck on your antennas!

Paul, NO8D

via
Dave NF8R