mail TO N4ZC

jirka at jimaz.cz jirka at jimaz.cz
Thu Apr 4 01:29:40 EST 1996

Sorry to bother all, I was trying to send this directly to Roger N4ZC but it
always came back as undelivarable - see below -  so sending this way:

Date: Thu, 4 Apr 1996 00:06:23 +0200 (MET DST)
From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <MAILER-DAEMON>
Subject: Returned mail: User unknown
To: <jirka at jimaz.cz>

   ----- The following addresses have delivery notifications -----
<roger.burt at forum.com>  (unrecoverable error)

... while talking to influence.forum.com.:
>>> RCPT To:<roger.burt at forum.com>
<<< 550 <roger.burt at forum.com>... User unknown
550 <roger.burt at forum.com>... User unknown
Reporting-MTA: dns; prg.traveller.cz
Hi Roger,

I have sent you immediate reply (next day), and It have come back as not
delivered so I do not know ?

Any way the messqage is you are of coursen invited and I look forward to your
visit.

There is just a question if your plans are not too too too much of travelling,
if it is not better to spend some time on a place, but of course your decision.

Hope to see you here in Prague. My telephone if needed ( and might be ) is:
home: + 42 2 879449    Bussines ....379870 or 379871      FAX....378103

All the 73 !
			Jiri

[Hello Jiri, a few weeks ago I send you but have not heard anything
[back yet. Is this e-mail address OK ? I'm planning a trip to Europe
[in June and would like to stop by for a short visit if possible.
p73 Roger N4ZC  roger.burt at cforum.com

73 ! again, it was nice to work you again in WPX