Third Parties

AG7M at aol.com AG7M at aol.com
Thu Apr 4 12:20:33 EST 1996

The trick is that Pat is passing messages on behalf of the control op and is
acting under his direct supervision at all times. Her role is no different
than that of a voice keyer or other automated device. She differs only in two
respects (1. carbon based life form vs. silicon based and 2. totally
unwilling to let some old geezer like Stan to tell her what to do).