Ask programs from RU6BV

/G=AB/S=CERTA/O=SKAT/ at sovmail.sprint.com /G=AB/S=CERTA/O=SKAT/ at sovmail.sprint.com
Fri Apr 5 06:56:45 EST 1996

Hi everybody!

   I am Serge from Tuapse (Krasnodar territory in Russia). I am 22 years old.
And my callsign is RU6BV (1985-94 years was UA6AFZ).
   In last year I was finished me study on Taganrog Radio Engineering Univer-
city and now work in a bank as programer and Sprint-mail (E-mail) administra-
tor.
   Only in this year I build new antennas: 3 Inverted-V  20 meters under gro-
und and build a homemade amplifire to 200 watts.
   Also I  have a homemade  TRCVR (with tubes - Hi-hi) and PC: 486DX2-66 with
some radio-program. I using following of them:

   - Swisslog (from HB9BJS ver 3.72c)
   - CT (K1EA ver 9.23)
   - log (N6TR ver 3.83)

And I ask some help me with radio-programm. Swisslog (HB9BJS) is  a very good
for daily using (not contest) but my version very old (1992 year) and  all  of
new DXCC (as 9A, Z3, S5, all ex-USSR and etc...) not response by this version.
Please, if it possible to somebody, send me new version of this program...
   I will return your disk (disks) and postage.
   May be some other radio programm?..

Thanks, 73
de RU6BV

Tel/Fax: