AL1200/1500 blower noise

AB5YG at aol.com AB5YG at aol.com
Mon Apr 8 08:28:41 EDT 1996

Hello --

Subj: AL-1200 & AL-1500 - excessive blower noise

Has anyone figured out a way to quiet these beasts??  What kind of blower
motors are in the Alpha 87 and 89??

Bill - AB5YG (ex K2MHJ)

From: vk4lw at closer.brisnet.org.au (ricky chilcott) (ricky chilcott)
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 1996 22:25:26 +1000
Subject: Contest station included in VK accommodation.

If you ever wanted to operate a contest in another country with every thing
setup and provided, have a look a http://www.sv.net.au/fml this site has
lots of pictures of the location. The owner has just installed wire beams on
75m and 40m at the 900feet above see level location.

It also has a message about the winner of the 1995 All Asian DX contest
single op which was won at this station.

73's Rick VK4LW