Rohn Hbx 56

AA4ZZ at aol.com AA4ZZ at aol.com
Tue Apr 16 02:28:57 EDT 1996

    A friend and regular contest participant has  purcased a used Rohn Hbx 56
tower and asked me to post the following question to the reflector:

1.The thrust bearing is rusty but turns freely,Does it need to be replaced?

2.What is the best way to ground the tower?

3.Which is preferable base stubs or the hinged base and why?

4.What other suggestions do you have about the installation of this tower?

73 Paul AA4ZZ