NCCC info

dabs at worldnet.att.net dabs at worldnet.att.net
Thu Apr 18 03:43:03 EDT 1996

I need an email address for the Northern California Contest Club or a good
contact person/address.

73, Bill WD0GVY

From: Steven Sample <aa9ax at iglou.com> (Steven Sample)
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 1996 01:27:38 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: 90% of... This reflector needs a change.

I would like to nominate Doctor Bafoofnik to be the moderator.  I think he
would be open-minded, and would only let the most worthwhile posts reach
the reflector populace.  Without ojection, I move that he be installed
without delay.

Thanks...Slim Pickins/AA9AX