NAQP QRN

perring at infocom.net perring at infocom.net
Mon Aug 5 14:01:18 EDT 1996

Well, if the meighbors are throwing a party in their back yard on the night of contest,
that means they're not on the TV and you don't have any problems with them .... Right ?

Wrong !!
They rented (or worse, yet,,, Bought) a bug zapper to kill the skeeters, etc. in their back yard !!!! :-(

OK, Time to build the QRN nuller from CQ Magazine of this summer !!

N5RP
       /////\\
       ( # # )
Bob & Mary Beth Perring