RF Exposure limits

D. R. Evans devans at lynx.colorado.edu
Mon Aug 5 14:17:11 EDT 1996

> On  5 Aug 96 at 11:22, Hans Brakob <71111.260 at CompuServe.COM> wrote:

>  1.1307(d) of this chapter.  Where the routine evaluation
> indicates that the RF radiation could be in excess of the
> limits contained in  1.1310 of this chapter, the licensee must
> take action to prevent such an occurrence.  Further information

The obvious action to take is to make the antenna higher. I wonder,
though, what one is supposed to do in places where there are strict
antenna height limits (welcome to Boulder County, folks)? Will the courts
say that it is still OK to have a strict height limit with the one way to
circumvent these limits (partially) -- QRO -- removed as an option?

D.R. Evans NQ0I / G4AMJ : devans at lynx.colorado.edu
Active Member, SFWA       al019 at freenet.uchsc.edu

"Palindor Chronicles" information and extracts:
   http://spot.colorado.edu/~romigj/drevans.html