Quads?

N9YXA at aol.com N9YXA at aol.com
Tue Aug 6 12:50:48 EDT 1996

I am on the edge of purchasing a Butternut mini-quad, and I would like to
know how they perform in contests and "everyday" DX work.
Also, is the TS-850s/at at good rig?

73 es vy gud DX
Cedrick Johnson, N9YXA
http://members.aol.com/n9yxa/cedrick1.html

From: needhame at 3lefties.com (Earl Needham) (Earl Needham)
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 1996 12:12:34 -0700
Subject: FCC Exposure rule

	Thank you , Dr. Overbeck (N6NB).  Please continue to protect us from
ourselves.