RF/LID Exposure Limits

KB5YVT at aol.com KB5YVT at aol.com
Thu Aug 8 11:03:00 EDT 1996

I've been exposed to some RF generated by some LIDS.  Do the same threshold
limits apply in this case?  If not, could someone post how many times I can
be exposed without myself becoming a LID.  It is probally too late in my
case, but I would like to save some fellow contesters if possible.

73 mike KB5YVT aka. W5NN