REMINDERS

perring at infocom.net perring at infocom.net
Mon Aug 19 17:21:29 EDT 1996

If I understand things, there seems to have been a little "grumble"
with the "sarcastic" idea of leaving the garage door remote in the trunk of the car when the car has the antenna on it.
Hey, I thought it was a great idea.

I have always, when in a resturaunt, or visiting someone else,
always left my keys with my sunglasses, umbrella, coat, hat, what have 'ya.

That way, I can never forget and leave something behind,
since to do so meant I had to have walked home.

Actually, and this is the kicker.....
I used to put my remote in the trunk of my car when the HF antenna was on.
I never bumped my antenna into the garage top.
Never ever.
I thought it was a kewl concept.
Much better than tying the dog to the car bumper when I stopped at rest stops.
Now that could be bummer !!
N5RP

       /////\\
       ( # # )