STACKING ANTENAS

pp5jr at pp5jr.ampr.org pp5jr at pp5jr.ampr.org
Sat Aug 24 21:31:04 EDT 1996

Hello all,
i'm looking for the ideal lenght of the RG 213, between a stacks on 10m,
7 over 7, i have this system in my qth, but i think the results must be
better, i have 1 1/4 electrical wave lenght, but i would like to try
1 1/2. The 75 ohm cable is 1/4 electrical wave lenght.
On 15 meters i have 6 over 6, and 1 1/2 electrical wave lenght of the
RG 213 between the antenas, and of course 1/4 of 75 ohms cable. The results
on 15 are better than on 10m.
The distance between the antenas on 10m is 8 meters, and on 15 is 15meters.
I'd like to recive some informations,about this subject.
Best regards,
PP5JR ALSO PQ0MM AND ZX5J