Sunrise/sunset software

Greg Becker NA2N na2n at ifam.com
Thu Dec 5 21:37:43 EST 1996

Comes the day of the contest, and I can't find my old, trusty
DX Edge. Anyone point me to a site to download software for a
real-time graphic depiction of sunlight/darkness/graylines?

Please?

Greg Becker       na2n at ifam.com
FFII/EMT, Safety Officer, Milan Vol FD/Rescue Squad
Ideas For American Manufacturers / Rock Temple Entertainment