CQ vol. get paid

Douglas L. Klein, K4LT k4lt at fuse.net
Mon Dec 23 17:51:53 EST 1996

Douglas Zwiebel wrote:

> However, if you feel strongly about it, I'm sure we would all be more
> than willing to accept whatever "stipend" the general public feels they
> are willing to send our way!  You can make mine out to CASH.    :-)
>
> de Doug  KR2Q

Just don't forget to report it... hi   ;-)

73, K4LT (one of those revenuer's... )

From: ddjones at nas.com (Dale Jones K5MM) (Dale Jones K5MM)
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 1996 15:31:49 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Trenching ground for radials

        About 12 or 15 years ago, an article in Ham Radio Magazine by
        Harry Hyder, W7IV, discussed a trenching technique that, as I
        recall, used a Pickup or Tractor to pull it.  So, it needed
        a fairly large piece of ground to be useful.

        Sorry I don't have the exact Magazine details readily at hand,
        the Mags are in a cardboard box in my basement.  Maybe someone
        out there has a historic list of HR  articles, and can thus
        provide the details for that very good article.

        73
        Dale  K5MM