'96 ARRL CW DX Score

DLYNCH at PICARD.EVMS.EDU DLYNCH at PICARD.EVMS.EDU
Mon Feb 19 09:47:50 EST 1996

My 23-hour, single-op (no packet), high-power effort:

Band	QSO	Pts	Countries
--------------------------------------
160	  0	  0	    0
 80	 50	150	   29
 40	175	525	   46
 20	510    1530	   75
 15	 83	249	   38
 10	  2       6	    1
--------------------------------------
Totals: 820    2460       189

Score = 464,940

Gear: FT-1000D, Alpha 89, Sommer XP807, Butternut HF6VX,
Computer: Compaq 386DX with CT v 8. something

Definitely need improved 80 mtr antennas and antenna for 160.
Lotsa line noise.  Worked almost everything I could hear except
for a few mults on 15 - band was very skittish Sunday and horrible
on Saturday. Sure miss 10 meters! (and those sunspots...).
Nice to see ZL1AMO and the VP9s late Sunday.

Best health, DX and Vy 73 to all. Thanks for an enjoyable
weekend.... Don W4ZYT