Top 10

na2n at ifam.com na2n at ifam.com
Fri Feb 23 08:40:04 EST 1996

On Thu, 22 Feb 1996, oo7 at astro.as.utexas.edu (Derek Wills) wrote:
>	On Thu, 22 Feb 96, "Susan M. King" <ku2q at austin.ibm.com> wrote:
>	>For Secret #10 of Kris I. Mraz, please substitute:
>	>10. Have a spouse who supports your way of life and
>	>    helps you do the things that are important to you.
>
>	>And who supplies a seemingly unending stream of Cheeze-Its,
>        >pasta, beverage of choice to you AND the hoarde who have
>        >invaded your home for the weekend. Simply amazing, and
>        >indespensible (especially when the subject of #10 is a
>        >top-notch op, too...).
>
>Some of you are still missing the point.   Susan and her spouse
>were both operating ARRL-CW this weekend on different bands.
>
>While it is often true, it's not always that one person does the
>contest, while the other one is reduced to feeding him or her.
>I've no idea how Susan and Richard are fed during contests...

You've obviously never operated at a multi-single or multi-multi at Radio
Cottekill (the former K5NA/KU2Q location in NY), where Susan not only was in
integral part of the operator crew but ALSO waved the magic wand and
coordinated complete logistics support. THAT was my reference, and THAT was the
point...

Greg  NA2N
na2n at ifam.com