K8AZ ARRL CW M/2

Nzharps at aol.com Nzharps at aol.com
Sat Feb 24 16:12:39 EST 1996

1996  ARRL CW   K8AZ  Multi-2

Chesterland, OH
Operators: K8AZ,K8BL,K8NZ,ND8L,NI8L,N8LXS,W8CAR,W8KIC,WT8C,WT1S.

BAND     QSO's       Mults.
   160          71             37
     80         311            68
     40         653            88
     20        1472          104
     15          190            72
     10            12             7
                  2709          376      Claimed= 3,052,368

Station Equipment:  IC-765 (4+ one on the shelf) + homebrew Amps + one
Ten-Tec Titan(160/10m).

Computer Software:  CT v. 9.xx running on 5 networked PC's.

Antennas:  4 towers, many yagis, some wires and 3 BEVS.

Club Affiliation: North Coast Contesters.

     Hope everyone made the most of the terrible conditions and are looking
forward to better things on SSB next week...how can they be worse?  Having
said that, I'm sure that Old Sol will figure a way to do it.  Special thanks
to Tom, K8AZ for the use of his VY FB station and his superb hospitality (Who
else feeds his ops all weekend then gives them top shelf Scotch after the
contest?).  Unsung hero awards for the weekend go to N8LXS for his
outstanding repair work after others had given up the ghost and of course to
WT8C for making the best Omlets in the contest world to keep us going on
Sunday.

   For the Crew at AZ,
   Ron, K8NZ