NAQSO Score

mhalley at adsnet.com mhalley at adsnet.com
Sun Jan 21 10:05:42 EST 1996

Score from new guy station
Call = KB9IYS
Single op (but married)
Equipment List:
Rig      = Yeasu FT-1000D @ 150 watts.
Antennas = 3 ele yagi on 10M
	 = 5 ele yagi on 15M
	 = 4 ele yagi on 20M
Pair of G5RV's co-phased @ 35' for 40M & 80M

Band    QSO's   Points 	Multi's		Total
80	 1	 1	 1
40	12	12	 5
20	53	52	23
15	20	20	11
10	 1	 1	 1

Total   95      94      41              3854

never done the score "thing" hope it's correct. Thanks to all that worked the
"check 94" I had fun and to those that asked, I was using LogWin ver 3.0 (not
the best for contests) with Flying Horse callbook on the hard drive for fast
look-ups.

Best 73 es CU in next test

Mike