WRTC: A Judge Comments

Douglas L. Klein WD8AUB at IX.NETCOM.COM
Thu Jul 18 21:36:43 EDT 1996

De Syam wrote:

 snip

>                                          Very 73,
>
>                                      Fred Laun, K3ZO

I began to read this, and it was so interesting, that I had to STOP
reading it when the following idea hit me:

I would much rather read that message in NCJ!!!

Really, I think it should be printed.  Bruce, AA5B are you listening?
It gets tiring reading about everyone's Dxpeditions and contest entries.
 (I know, I have co-authored one... hi)

I really didn't read the whole thing.  I am off to VE7 land, and would
very much like to sit down over a cup of Java some weeknight (when the
bands are crummy - which is often, these days), and read a real article.

Nice going Fred,  and keep the articles coming.

Vy 73 to you also,

Doug WD8AUB