DX (contest) Bash

george fremin iii geoiii at bga.com
Wed Jul 24 22:48:41 EDT 1996

Hi,

I just wanted to pass on the info about a neat gathering that
we have each year at the W5KFT ranch.  It is fun - sort of like
a Dayton hospitality suite - but in Texas on the shores of a
beautiful lake.  Anyway - check out the web site.

http://www.applink.net/tejas/w5bash.html

--

George Fremin III
Austin, Texas C.K.U.   Sun spots?  I don't need no stinkin' sunspots!
geoiii at bga.com