Phase Stacking

AlK0FRP at aol.com AlK0FRP at aol.com
Sun Jul 28 14:49:12 EDT 1996

To all

Just put  up my Old Wilson SY-1 tribander (26 ft  boom),side mounted at 40
ft. Have a 4 el monobander 26 ft boom also at 82 ft. Now has any one phased a
tribander and a monobander ???? and if so, does both in phase and out of
phase as well as single top and single bottom worth the effort. Everyone I've
asked has been skeptical. The purpose is for SS 96.  This my be the toughest
year for QRP class Sweeps Stakes but Just have to get that #1 one time, not
just the top 10 but #1. I  Need the edge.

Please any info is helpful, I have all info on stacking an matching but if
some one has tried it and it does'nt work, I will not bother to try. The
turning radius will not allow for a mono 20m to be sidemounted. Plus I would
need to add a mono on 15m someplace. 2el on 40m and 2el phased 80 loops make
up the lowbands but just want to try the phase !!!.

Thanks
Al K0FRP