Log program

Jerry Fray jefray at comsys.net
Tue Jul 30 09:25:54 EDT 1996

Hey gang -

I'm looking for a log program I can run on a Pentium 100mhz system.
Either WIN 3.11 for Workgroups OR WIN 95 as the operating system. NO DOS
only program PLEASE!!!!! ( I don't wanna go backwards agn). The ONLY
experience with computer logging programs was from Field Day and that
was a DOS based program and it WOULDN'T run off my Pentium!

All ideas and suggestions will be appreciated!
-73-
Jerry KB9NMU