Tnx for info!

Jerry Fray jefray at comsys.net
Wed Jul 31 03:50:29 EDT 1996

Wow! Ask and ye shall receive!! Tnx a million for all the replies to my
  query abt a good logging program!  There are several to choose from
and
  many were represented by several people. I plan to check as many as I
  can stand that have demo versions available to download.

  If anyone else is interested I can post a condensed version with the
  program names and the number of people suggesting each one!?

  -73- One and All!
  Jerry