July/August CQ Contest out

HENRYPOL at aol.com HENRYPOL at aol.com
Sat Jun 8 09:57:59 EDT 1996

Front cover photo of SM2EKM and his antennas with brief writeup inside.
 Bravo! for providing an e-mail address for additional information.

Feature articles:  A look Inside Computer Log Checking, a primer on N calls;
Soviet "All Star" Amateur Radio Championship and Coup D'Etat; TY5A 1995 CQ WW
CW Contest Attempt; Semi-Valuable Tips (helpful hints); and WRTC 1996
Competition Awards.

Columns: Up The Tower - The Well-Dressed Tower Climber; Operating Techniques
- CW Operating Tips; Contesting History - The WAC Club; Contest Breakdown -
The World's Most Difficult Letters and Callsigns to Copy; In The Beginning -
Getting Started in Contesting; Monthly Collectible - Cable Attenuation
Charts; Continental Countdown - Training New Contesters; Conversation With -
GW4BLE; and more...

73 and good reading,
Henry Pollock - WB4HFL
henrypol at aol.com