Ameritron al-1200 info please,email was not correct,got no reply`s.

Rui Wittwer va3wto at pathcom.com
Sat Jun 8 20:33:33 EDT 1996

Hello dear AL-1200 USER`S,i will like to inform you about a few thing`s
   on my new al-1200,so please i will like some comments if thing`s do not
   look right.
   With 100 w i do get around 1500 w on the external meter by Diamond but
   on the amp it does not show more than 900.
   With 30 what`s I do get only 700 w out, also I do not now if this is
   grease on contact`s or dust but for the 3 time i ad some arching some
   one told me this was grease on contact`s and it will go away after a
   few
   hour`s of operation.
   Hv look`s good,around 3700 on rx and  on tx drop`s to around 3600.
   Please i will like some coment`s on these obsevation`s on my amp
   al-1200.
   73 de Rui.

va3wto at pathcom.com