Antenna Information needed

foggie foggie at dtx.net
Sun Jun 9 17:39:15 EDT 1996

Wayne;
    If anyone replies maybe you could summarize and either post it to newsgroup
or
email me, as I too am considering a force 12 antenna.

73,
Al KK5ZX

E-Mail: foggie at dtx.net            | Snail-Mail: Allen Fogleson
Date: 06/09/96                    |             6121-A Nowak Court
                                  |             Fort Polk, La 71459
This message was sent by XF-Mail free of charge, and is 100% microsoft free!
For more information on remaining microsoft free try http://www.redhat.com/