Fwd: Pre-WRTC Poll

BK1ZX70SFL at aol.com BK1ZX70SFL at aol.com
Tue Jun 11 23:08:11 EDT 1996

What function does this Poll serve?

Are we betting on others' operating skills as we feel will be needed for this
particular contest as we forsee it will unfold? Is it that some of us feel it
would be (pick something, i.e. :) sherely a domestic competition and the best
SS team will sweep it....or a DX contest and the DX will take it?????

Sure, I can see where it might be interesting to one to make a guess and then
after the dust settles, emphasis on after, see if ones picks made it to the
"top five", or whatever.

We aren't "betting" on the operators, are we? From what I can tell there are
104 champions already selected, the hams who have been selected to compete on
the 52 teams - they are all winners.

Jimmy the SV, aren't these guys all winners?

zx

....my candid impression after Dayton - I would watch out for John Schultz
and George Crovelli, W0GD and W2UA!