Contest expedition Ideas?

earnest at nsipo.nasa.gov earnest at nsipo.nasa.gov
Sat Jun 15 15:44:17 EDT 1996

I've already received info on Windwood (KP2).  I'm gathering information
on possible trips (involving contest weekends).  Not interested in emerging
or third world countries! HI!  Preferrably Western Hemisphere.

We are gathering information for the future and would appreciate inputs.

Anyone out there with good ideas? Please send email to my home email address
below:

	w7kjj at ix.netcom.com

73 de Dave W7KJJ/6 (exop HZ1AB (1954, 77-86), ex KS6DY, ZL1BBA, KG6ICD (Marcus)
                     KA2ZZ, etc.