Field Day Nov/Tech category

ad4tu at esinet.net ad4tu at esinet.net
Wed Jun 19 16:18:16 EDT 1996

Thanks to all who responded, the unanimous response was that the n/t station
sends the designator of the parent class.  That's the way we've done it
(sent 2A for the N/T station) for the last few years I've been with this
club (WA4TFZ 2A VA) but someone questioned it at a recent meeting and I was
sent to find out for sure!

P.S. As I said to K8JP, _WE_ (here on the reflector) all know that FD is a
contest, but the rest of the ham community doesn't all see it that way.  Go
figure.

Good luck in Field Day!

Pete/AD4TU
Email:      ad4tu at esinet.net