GO**** and W4KFC

BK1ZX70SFL at aol.com BK1ZX70SFL at aol.com
Sat Jun 22 23:46:30 EDT 1996

Sorry for the confusion to all of you who advised this old man that he needs
glasses, since you knew of what I spoke you better watch yourselves. Oh yeah,
glasses, I think that was what some of you suggested, I forget.....anyway,
regarding "switched to 15 (?) meters and worked KZ5**"

Yes, that quality antenna manufacturer was GOTHAM (not GONSET)....heah, both
are on my GO list!

Where was super check partial when I truly needed it!

AND re W4KFC 5N8:

It was the power supply that W4KFC toyed with to get that distinctive note
(thanks to a representative form the PVRC Over-The-Hill division for that
info)....Vic is rumored by another ex-PVRCer to have taken his new commercial
S-line and downgraded the Collins power supply's rectification so he could
have that 'KFC "note".

Jim  zx                 k1zx at contesting.com