HEIL BOOMSET

ehayes at VNET.IBM.COM ehayes at VNET.IBM.COM
Thu Mar 14 09:47:35 EST 1996

Yesterday UPS delivered my boomset.  Think I'm gonna like this
addition to my station!  I noticed in the brochure that came
with the set, a recommendation/idea to increase the value of the
feedback resistor on the microphone preamp by 150K.  This mod is
for Icom rigs and is said to increase the "talk power" when used
with the Heil equipment.  Has anyone done this?  What were the
results?  How difficult is it to do?

Thanks,

73   Wayne   KC5DVT   ehayes at vnet.ibm.com

>From Steve Bookout <sbookout at mailhost.mnsinc.com>  Thu Mar 14 11:02:09 1996
From: Steve Bookout <sbookout at mailhost.mnsinc.com> (Steve Bookout)
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 1996 11:02:09 GMT
Subject: final WRTC Bitching

I appologize to all for not including my name and call in my response. It
was an oversight on my part. I feel comfortable with what I said and please
don't take this as an attempt at keeping my self anonymous and hide within
the "bowels" of the internet.  73 all

  S-T-E-V-E  B-O-O-K-O-U-T, NJ4F  NJ4F  NJ4F