LOGIC list & www adr.

WA2QNW at aol.com WA2QNW at aol.com
Wed May 1 21:52:18 EDT 1996

For those interested,  LOGIC has the following sites:

To discuss LOGIC with other users,  to get user assistance:
listserv at hosenose.com
In the SUBJECT enter
   SUBSCRIBE LOGIC NET    or    UNSUBSCRIBE LOGIC NET

To receive official LOGIC announcements
listserv at hosenose.com
in the SUBJECT enter
   SUBSCRIBE LOGIC ANNOUNCE   OR  UNSUBSCRIBE LOGIC ANNOUNCE

To receive the Amateur Data Exchange
listserv at hosenose.com
in the SUBJECT enter
   SUBSCRIBE ADIF   or   UNSUBSCRIBE ADIF

The SUBSCRIBE command goes in the SUBJECT FIELD not the message body.

A separate message must be sent for each request

LOGIC WEB PAGE
http://www.hosenose.com/~pda
ftp:   ftp.hosenose.com in /users/pda