Rohn tower bolts - was Rhon tower bolts

K7LXC at aol.com K7LXC at aol.com
Sat May 11 12:26:03 EDT 1996

>No need to go to Rhon - they currently ship 25g sections
>with SAE 5 grade platted bolts.  You can get these
>at the local hardware store.

George et al. --

      YES, hardware stores can have SAE grade 5  bolts but NO they are not
the fine thread variety that Rohn (that's R-o-h-n) specifies.  I haven't been
able to find them off-the-shelf even in nut and bolt stores here is
Washington State.  And watch out, since  many hardware store varieties are
cadmium plated or some other "non-suitable" for outdoor use finish.

73,   Steve    K7LXC