SS ROOKIE

HANS BRAKOB k0hb at hamlink.mn.org
Wed May 22 10:51:58 EDT 1996

I second the motion.... in fact, I will send a check to Billy for
one of the plaques.

One minor change suggestion:  Rather than "first licensed" in the
past two years, how about "first full HF license" obtained in the
past two years.  (For "W's" that would be General, and the equivalent
VE class.)  This would give eligibility to those who have had a
Tech or Novice (and VE equivalents) for several years, but who have
recently upgraded to full HF status.

Not to make Tech or Novice ineligible, but given their small HF
allocations (especially on phone) they likely can't really compete.

Let me know the cost of sponsoring one of the plaques ($50.00???).

73, de Hans, K0HB

---NoSnail v1.17
HAM>link< RBBS - Serving the Amateur Radio Community Since 1983

- 612/HAM-0000 v.34                 Ham Radio Spoken Here!!
- 612/HAM-1010 v.32b           Reply to sender @ hamlink.mn.org