The Young Gun goes OFF!

BK1ZX70SFL at aol.com BK1ZX70SFL at aol.com
Mon May 27 00:37:42 EDT 1996

A good point, or TWO!, JU

A good contester also has the ability to glean bargains!

A note...those Flea Markets, not just the ham ones, are worth checking out.
Perhaps our most valuable tower raising device, the "porkchop" of "Chicago
Grip" for pulling guy wires was had at a "regular" flea market for 5
buckaroos....YES FIVE!

A good contester is not someone who only calls an 800 number, altho he may
get quite a rate going on "working" several of them  for the best "report"!

zx