Force12 vs KLM vs Hygain vs

Marijan Miletic S56A at S55TCP.ampr.org
Fri Nov 1 09:18:53 EST 1996

Hi Steve,  it was nice meeting you at WRTC!  Regarding your remark on Mosley
and previous comment from my good tech friend DL7AV, I wonder what is
electrically wrong with Mosley antennas as they seem to be good mechanical
design?
I like the idea of dual band traps...
73 de Mario, S56A, N1YU.

>From mzyd108 at unix.ccc.nottingham.ac.uk (5B4WN)  Fri Nov  1 10:00:04 1996
From: mzyd108 at unix.ccc.nottingham.ac.uk (5B4WN) (5B4WN)
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 1996 10:00:04 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Switching dunestar filters automatically?

Hallo there,

	   I am posting this request on behalf of a friend. Does anybody
have a simple solution/interface for switching dunestar pass-band filters
automatically eg thru the band map of the radio or via K1EA.

	   Please reply to me directly, and if there is sufficient
interest I will summarise for the reflector.  If anybody has a schematic
diagram of an interface in any format (.gifs, .jpg etc) it would be of
great help. With his/her permission I could later put the diagram on my
web page for others to use!

	   Thanx in advance,

			73s Marios (5B4WN/G0WWW)

       /////\\