Yaesu service

Greg Becker na2n at ifam.com
Fri Nov 1 09:18:39 EST 1996

Are there any other Yaesu service centers or authorized repair
facilities aside from the one in California? Specifically looking for
east coast. My FT-1000D crapped out the same day my 87A arrived  :(

Greg Becker     NA2N    na2n at ifam.com
FFII/EMT, Safety Officer, Milan Vol FD/Rescue Squad
Ideas For American Manufacturers / Rock Temple Entertainment