One PC, Two Monitors

albraun at socketis.net albraun at socketis.net
Wed Nov 6 14:20:03 EST 1996

The best way to have a greyline program and a logger on at the same
time is to use a windowing environment - Windows/Win95 is OK but I
use OS/2 - and have each program running in a different window.  The
caveat with that is that if you use either the CW sending or DVK
capability of the logging program you may get some really strange
results if the system decides to time-share while you are sending...
i.e. your voice may go flat or your sending rate down to 5 wpm for
a few seconds!

* Alan Braun MD, NS0B/V31EV *Internet: albraun at socketis.net       *
* Jefferson City, MO        *Packet: NS0B at N0LBA.#cemo.mo.usa.noam *