One PC,Two Monitors

jg4clv at hiroken.or.jp jg4clv at hiroken.or.jp
Thu Nov 7 14:26:48 EST 1996

 I found the one to make display at two monitors from one PC.
Probably, if inquiring of the shop that, it will be.

<pasokon-display-bunnpaiki>
Compal co.ltd.
Arususasatuka2F,1-62-3,sasatuka,shibuya-ku,Tokyo Japan
tel:81-3-3299-5751   fax:81-3-3299-5059
http://www.net21.or.jp/~compal(maybe The display of Japanese)

73-dx

Kaz JG4CLV   /JA3ZOH member        <<<jg4clv at hiroken.or.jp>>>