To dupe or not to dupe..

Scott Ellington sdelling at facstaff.wisc.edu
Thu Nov 7 17:13:07 EST 1996

>Chances of having dupes
>using computers has to be close to nil.

Chances of accidentally claiming credit for them is nil, but there
are plenty of ways to get them in the log.  So??

Scott  K9MA
sdelling at facstaff.wisc.edu

From: ppvvpp at mixcom.com (Gary Sutcliffe) (Gary Sutcliffe)
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 1996 17:31:09 -0600
Subject: NCJ CTT&T column

 Hi Gang!

 The deadline for the NCJ Contest Tips, Tricks & Techniques
 again approaching.  Please get send you tips for this issue's
 topic directly to me by Nov. 12.  As allways, thanks to everyone
 who has supported my column.

Topic For Jan/Feb 1997

Small-Tower Antenna Farms

What antenna combinations work best for the contester
who is limited to a single tower between 40 and 70 feet?
What if two such towers are possible?   What kinds of
"invisible" or temporary antennas are effective for the
contester who can't have any antennas? What works best
for DX contests?  What about domestic contests?

Be sure your call sign is in your message.

Thanks & 73 - Gary

Gary Sutcliffe,  W9XT          Unified Microsystems
ppvvpp at mixcom.com              PO Box 133 Slinger, WI 53086
http://www.qth.com/w9xt     414-644-9036