Random or ?

W6TG at aol.com W6TG at aol.com
Fri Nov 8 14:48:10 EST 1996

<< Circumstantial evidence seems to support his claim that electronic
 submissions were processed first and that applications were not processed
 in random order like the FCC stated.

FYI: A good friend of mine, WA6ZJC, was Issued K6AM via a paper application,
a very desireable call! I think it is safe to say this was probably one of
the most sought after calls in 6 land and proves that electronic filing did
not get a better chance than paper apps.

My $ .02 worth,

Terry Gaiser - W6TG  (Mine was 3rd choice, paper application, but who else
would of wanted this call? I have no idea.)