N1PBT SSCW SOLP score

BK1ZX70SFL at aol.com BK1ZX70SFL at aol.com
Sat Nov 9 15:42:15 EST 1996

KK1L de K4OJ

k' killer call (King Kong's First Love?)

Heah, I look forward to seeing you in the ten meter contest, too!

The more you contest the better your cw will get...improving cw is only done
through its usage - and what more fun way to work on your cw skills than
operate a contest - it is almost painless - and you get the positive
re-inforcement of a QSO in the contest to boot!

oh yeah, there is the CQ WW CW at the end of the month, too!

See you on for the ten meter contest for sure, eh?

73

Jim   K4OJ

fka-K1ZX