Rookie Category in CQWW ???

Fabio Schettino i4ufh at contest.dsnet.it
Sun Nov 10 17:23:55 EST 1996

Hi Guys,

I replay a question to the reflector  from I4LEC Clay :

Some month ago there were rumors about new categories for these CQWW,
rookie, TS, but no announcement on Sept. CQ magazine, are there been
delayed for the 1997 Contest ?

I was in the Contest in the TS,Tribander Single wire, because on our
Italian  magazine  Radio  Rivista  has  been   declared  that  these
categories would be added in the 1996.

thank's de Clay I4LEC / IO4LEC

73 de Fabio I4UFH / KF6FBE / one of IR4T

e-mail i4ufh at contest.dsnet.it