Antenna Discussion on CQ-Contest

K4RO at music-city.tdec.state.tn.us K4RO at music-city.tdec.state.tn.us
Sun Nov 10 16:14:52 EST 1996

I have to disagree that CQ-Contest is not the proper place to discuss
antenna systems used for contesting.  Not everyone wishes to subscribe
to towertalk, for any number of reasons.  My understanding is that
CQ-Contest is an appropriate place for any contest related discussion,
including antenna systems.  This is not meant to be disrespectful to K7LXC
or anyone involved with the towertalk reflector.  I just don't want to
see all talk of contest-related antenna systems move off of the CQ-Contest
reflector.   Thanks for listening.

-Kirk  K4RO   K4RO at music-city.tdec.state.tn.us